Welcome to Region 17
Congrats to ARIANNA BELL, recipient of the 2017 Youth Bursary!
Saddle Seat Canada Board is excited to invite applications for the 2018 Saddle Seat Equitation World Cup to be held in Lexington, Kentucky from July 9 – 14, 2018!
Go to http://equinediseasecc.org/
alerts/outbreaks to see an alert for Equine Infectious Anemia in Red Deer County, Alberta, Canada.
- Details on the 2016 Auction, 2017 Auction, and Futurity classes at the Region 17 Regional Show
Equestrian Canada Rules Section A Article A 213 Exemptions -
EC Sport Licenses
- Foreign competitors are not required to hold EC Sport Licenses provided they are members in good standing of another national federation recognized by the FEI.
- Exception: Any riders competing in EC and ECT medal classes must hold an EC Sport License.
- Canadians are not permitted to compete within Canada using a United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) membership. Canadians must purchase the appropriate EC Sport License in order to compete at an EC sanctioned competition in Canada.
- Canadians showing in the US as amateurs are only required to sign the USEF amateur affidavit; there is no charge for this. Please contact USEF.