Welcome to Region 17
- Details on the 2016 Auction, 2017 Auction, and Futurity classes at the Region 17 Regional Show
Equestrian Canada Rules Section A Article A 213 Exemptions -
EC Sport Licenses
- Foreign competitors are not required to hold EC Sport Licenses provided they are members in good standing of another national federation recognized by the FEI.
- Exception: Any riders competing in EC and ECT medal classes must hold an EC Sport License.
- Canadians are not permitted to compete within Canada using a United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) membership. Canadians must purchase the appropriate EC Sport License in order to compete at an EC sanctioned competition in Canada.
- Canadians showing in the US as amateurs are only required to sign the USEF amateur affidavit; there is no charge for this. Please contact USEF.
• The Regional Show keeps getting better and was very successful in 2016. To plan for future improvements, delegates will discuss options for the rotation of the show location and scheduling of classes at the next meeting.
• Kaitlin Payne has been awarded the 2016 Region 17 Youth Scholarship
• Tentative dates for qualifying shows are listed